- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
Introducing Owen Dippie
Hailing from the beautifully scenic Bay of Plenty, New Zealand, Owen Dippie’s art has taken him across the globe, his pieces have become iconic wherever he’s laid down his paint (especially in NYC and Melbourne). He’s humble and extremely talented. His site has awesome prints and shirts available at very affordable prices. Support good people.
This guy’s work is immaculate.
A digital concept artist puts a creepy twist on some of our favorite childhood cartoon characters.
Guys it’s really important during this whole ferguson protest that we as social media DO NOT back down until punishment is dealt to those racists. If we let this movement die, then the oppressors win. I’ve seen stuff like this before and the majority of people stop posting about it within a week. We can’t let that happen, this is too important. so keep reblogging and keep posting until these darn racists are punished for their awful inhumane actions.
Missouri Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson is marching with protestors in Fergoson, MO.
After being given control of Ferguson from the Missouri Governor, Johnson has ordered all police to remove their masks and cease their violent tactics. He is protecting the citizens’ right to peaceful protest, and is actively engaging in dialogue with protesting residents.